ISA HIGHLIGHTS SEPTEMBER 2018
- ISA MEETS WITH DHS ASST. SECRETARY JEANETTE MANFRA – as part of our ongoing coordination as Chair of the policy Leadership Working Group for the IT Sector Coordinating Council.
- ISA MEETS WITH DEPUTY UNDERSECRETARY BOB KOLOSKY – to strategize on follow up from DHS Cyber Summit and particularly with respect to the stand up for the new Cyber Risk Management Center Mr. Kolosky will lead within DHS
- ISA MEETS WITH YASMIN BROOKS, DIRECTOR FOR CYBER SECURITY AND DATA – in the UK Department for Digital Culture, Media and Sport on outreach on cyber policy with UK companies, boards of directors.
- ISA PARTICIPATES IN NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CORPORATE DIRECTORS – annual national conference. NACD President Peter Gleason and ISA President Clinton agree on October 24 date for joint industry government meeting with SEC, FBI, White House and DHS on how partnerships between government and industry can evolve under the Administration’s Collective Defense model
- ORGANIZATION OF AMERICAN STATES (OAS) AND ISA – agree on dates and locations for joint events in Santiago, Bogota and Mexico City for workshops with Latin American board members to adapt the Risk Management Handbook for the South America
- ISA PROVIDES KEYNOTE ADDRESS FOR – the Command and Control Conference (Munich Germany) to promote German edition of Cyber Risk Handbook
- CYBER SECURITY COUNCIL OF GERMANY – requests ISA’s assistance in holding series of meetings in US on joint activities
- UNION BANK MFG IS ISA’s – newest sponsor member