ISA Accomplishments and Activities for May 2013
- House Energy and Commerce Committee Vice-Chair Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) meets with ISA Board to review her recent cyber security legislation and announces bi-partisan task force on supply chain cyber issues.
- ISA, acting as Chair of IT Sector Coordinating Council, coordinates multi-association responses to GSA/DoD inquiry on cyber security supply chain report to President Obama.
- ISA participates in workshop at Carnegie Mellon University on proposed new cyber security framework for the private sector.
- ISA keynotes three conferences in Boston, Houston and New Jersey sponsored by AIG, which were based largely on the output of the 2012-2013 workshops on sophisticated practices for cyber security in the DIB, IT, and Financial Services industries.
- ISA keynotes conference on the Economics of Cyber Security held at the Javits Convention Center in New York City.