Three Levels of Participation:
Sponsor | Full | Associate
SPONSORSHIP (Current ISA Sponsors)
Our Sponsors represent the corporate world’s leading Fortune Global 500 critical infrastructure owners from a wide base of national and international industries
- Sponsors serve as our Board of Directors.
- Sponsor/Board members set the direction, the priorities, and the objectives for the organization.
- Sponsor/Board members lead and have unlimited participation in all of our priority projects.
- Sponsor/Board members meet directly with senior-level members of the Executive and Legislative branches of the U.S. government. These meetings include private sessions with Members of Congress and the Administration, and periodic congressional staff briefings.
- Sponsors hold primary rights to all ISA publications and the opportunity to participate in high-profile speaking engagements and writing placements.
- Sponsor receive full access to all ISA materials: books, handbooks, white papers, articles and the “Daily Brief,” our in- house cybersecurity newsletter.
Sponsor Level Participation: $70,000 US Annual
How do our Sponsor-Level Members rate ISA performance and delivery?
Each year ISA polls its sponsor companies asking how well, on a scale of 1-5, they feel ISA is fulfilling the organization’s goals. The goals are determined by the board as part of our business plan, which we revise every three years.
Below are the most recent responses for these questions (1 = not meeting the goal/value; 5 = maximum goal/value).
|ISA meets goals of providing thought leadership||4.9|
|ISA meets goal to advocate for productive and effective public policies leading to a sustainably secure cyber system||4.9|
|ISA meets goal of stimulating awareness and adoption of good security practices||4.7|
|ISA provides value proposition to its members||4.8|
Full Membership is designed for companies that appreciate the need to be involved in a comprehensive cyber security program, but prefer a less active role within the association.
- Full Members hold participation and voting rights in up to 3 ISA projects and committees and can serve as chairs of priority project sub-groups.
- Full Members receive secondary sponsorship rights to all ISA publications.
- Full Members receive full access to all ISA materials -books, handbook, white papers, articles and the “Daily Brief”, our in- house Cyber Security newsletter.
Full Member Participation: $25,000 US Annual
Associate Membership allows smaller firms access to latest technical trends in monitoring emerging cyber security threats.
- Associate Members regularly communicate with larger ISA companies to discuss cutting-edge methodologies to improve cyber security.
- Associate Members receive the opportunity to participate in one of our priority projects.
- Receive full access to all ISA materials – books, handbook, white papers, articles and the “Daily Brief”, our in- house Cyber Security newsletter.
Associate Member Participation: $5,000 US Annual